Professional / Academic Qualifications:
- BSC (Hons) Building Services Engineering
- BTEC HNC In Building Services (electrical)
- City And Guilds Part 1 Electrical Installation
- City And Guilds Part 2 Electrical Installation
- City And Guilds Part 3 Technicians Certificate
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Services
- Affiliate of the Chartered Institute Of Building Service Engineers.
- Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET).
- Technician member of the J.I.B Electro-technical Scheme.
- Chartered Engineer status with the IET
Richard started his career as a craft level apprentice electrician with the local authority before gaining technician level qualification through a wide variety of work experience in contracting and maintenance. Richard gained more diverse engineering experience in the healthcare and aviation sectors before progressing into design and consultancy. Richard leads the electrical engineering side of the practice.
- New Speculative Building Developments – All Engineering Services
- Power supply investigations/analysis
- Switchgear replacement schemes, standby generation and UPS integration
- Condition Surveys and feasibility studies
- Renewable energy investigations and low energy sustainable design.
- Client Base includes – Universities and schools, Home Office Prison Establishments, Public, Commercial Sector and Healthcare Authorities.
- Expert witness duties for legal disputes and investigations culminating with production of reports submitted for court proceedings