BJP Consulting Group specialises in Consultancy Services for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering systems. The principal work activities for Directors, Consulting Engineers and Administration Staff includes;
1. Working at the Stratton-on-the-Fosse office. This is the principal place of work for all staff.
2. Working at Customers premises to attend meetings and to carry out surveys and audits. This includes Directors and Consulting Engineers.
3. Working at other consultant’s premises to attend design team meetings. This includes Directors and Consulting Engineers.
4. Visiting construction sites to review contractor’s progress. This includes Directors and Consulting Engineers.
5. Travelling from the Stratton-on-the-Fosse office to customer’s premises, consultant’s offices, construction sites, post office, university, college, shops and other locations. This includes all staff.
6. Receiving visitors to the Stratton-on-the-Fosse office for meetings.
7. Preparation of Building Services Engineering Designs and Performance Specifications for Contractors and Sub-Contractors to install and maintain M&E systems. This includes Directors and Consulting Engineers.
BJP Consulting Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, and, to ensure that safe procedures are in place for staff to follow whilst travelling and attending other locations.
BJP Consulting Group is committed to ensure that all consultancy work produced is safe to install, safe to operate and safe to maintain.
To achieve BJP Consulting Group’s Health and Safety Objectives a Health & Safety Manual has been produced and contains all relevant Health and Safety Information and staff procedures that are to be followed.
The Directors of BJP Consulting Group are ultimately responsible for the implementation of Health & Safety for BJP employees. The Health and Safety Management Representative for BJP Consulting Group is Mr Jonathan Cooper.
All BJP Staff and sub contractors have a responsibility to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act etc and the requirements of the BJP Health and Safety Manual.
The Directors review Practice Health and Safety on a monthly basis and the Health and Safety Manual is reviewed annually.