Our responsibilities on this Project included the design, specification and implementation of:
- Integrated Perimeter Security including; Alarmed “S” Wire Systems, Geophones, Videomotion Detection, Microwave, Full Function and Fixed Alarm Activated Cameras.
- Perimeter Anti-Climb Measures
- Pre and Post Event Recording Systems
- Networked Hand Recognition Systems
- Integrated Alarm Management
- Control Room Design
- Evidential Quality CCTV
- General (Attack) and Fire Alarms
- Design of Lighting (Flood and Infrared) For Camera and Personnel Vision
- Power Supplies, UPS, Generator etc.
- Data and Telephone Communications
This work was undertaken whilst the Establishment held High Risk Cat A inmates and close liaison with the Establishment at Governor level was essential.